More Jello Hilarity


Okay, the following is maybe my favorite series of pictures ever. Parents, perhaps you didn't know how much fun your children were having outside making jigglers. Observe the joy and merriment:

Seb
Clara


Abe



Asher
Maggie (she is yelling, "Put-back!!", wanting Joel to put her jiggler back in the pan)
Sophie
Have you ever seen a more serious/traumatized-looking group of children? But wait--we have one more:
Um . . . . okay . . . this is Lincoln. Thank you, Lincoln! Glad someone was enjoying himself. :)
And here are some pictures of the excellent presentations:
(I love the two little girls looking up adoringly at Beth and her fishbowl here)



(I like this too: you can just feel the emotion in Melissa's performance)



Good job, everybody!

5 comments

  1. Lincoln, lincoln, Lincoln. I think I can die happy now, having seen him with a jiggler. And my Maggie. Bless her. I think you should put your song lyrics on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--post the lyrics. I told my mom about your song and she was quite impressed. She'd be even MORE impressed if I could show her the lyrics. I just didn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say I wish I could've made the party. It sounds AWESOME. I love all your wonderful ideas. You make me want to be more creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, as always, is my favorite. She's nuts AND really cute - a winning combination.
    Doesn't Sophie look like she should be on America's Next Top Model?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the strategically placed Jell-O boxes I kept discovering throughout your house that eve.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top