In which we enter the world of real estate

On Saturday we amused ourselves by pretending we were realtors and we had to make fliers advertising houses for sale. (Don't mind the stuffed elephant. Sam got him for me before we were married [his name is Bendigo] and somehow he often ends up figuring prominently in various schemes. I don't know why. Are you struck by how round and ball-y he is? Me too.)

Sam assigned me to a do a flier (or is it flyer?) with pictures from Burger King. (I felt weird taking a bunch of pictures inside Burger King, and not buying anything. I tried to be all furtive about it, but it probably made me look even weirder.)



I assigned Sam to do the Visitor's Center at Temple Square.

It was quite entertaining. (My favorite part of Sam's is "Potential breakfast nook!" Or maybe the staircases that "literally" go on forever.)

In related news, the house next door to us is now for sale. Anyone interested?

6 comments

  1. Yes! We're interested in the house, but we'd need to find a Utah job first. Details, details . . . :)

    You guys make excellent advertisers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not as bally as he used to be. And, that disturbing trunk needs to be sewn back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Especially the protected food storage. And yes, we're moving next door to you TODAY. I wish we could! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious. youguys seriously crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am AMAZED! My favorite part is of Sam crouching down on the flie/y-er. The only way he could have looked better is if he also had his suit jacket hooked on his finger and flung behind his back. Man, you guys are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginna pointed me this way, and you should have heard her praise for you. When you left the comment on me, I was trying so hard to sort out the memories—and then I thought I remembered egg-zactly who you were (which Marilyn), and I hoped I was right - and Gin said I was. I'm RIGHT! I'm so happy you found me! You were always one of my very favorites!! And there aren't that many people I've nursed through several major lacerations. TA-DA!

    So this is what you and your man do in your spare time? Creatively push yourselves to imaginative and technically challenging expressions of silliness?

    How cool is that??? YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top