Foggy morning

 We haven't had very much fog yet this winter, so we were happy to wake up one day and find the world all quiet and muffled. Surprisingly, it wasn't too cold, either. Some of the kids and I went on a walk to enjoy the fog.
The light was so soft and pretty!

Goldie thought if she ran away too far, she might disappear!
We saw some pretty juniper berries along the way home.
And then Miss Juniper herself, waiting on the porch for us! With Ziggy on her lap.
(And wearing one of those blasted temporary tattoos she got at her swimming lessons. I hate those things, but my kids love them!) Teddy is saying, "Oooooh!" at the fog in this picture.
Cuties! I like them. Every last one of them.

1 comment

  1. More fog! More fog I say! We get it so rarely and there really is something mystical and magical about it (unsafe for driving though it may be) that I love!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top