Groups of people that all match each other

Christmas dresses (their dolls match too!) and curly ringlets. The girls love it when I put their hair in sponge curlers. It makes them (the girls, I mean) even bouncier than usual.
Pre- Choir Concert
Choir concert
Here are those of us who ended up in green on Christmas Sunday (that's a thing, right?). I had a holly crown for my Ghost-of-Christmas-Present costume, and the girls talked me into wearing it to church. Sparkly! So were the girls' dresses. Our pew at church looked very…glittery…after we left it.
Malachi agreed to be in the picture, but only on the condition that he could wear the sunglasses (for anonymity). I love my cute little stripy elves!

2 comments

  1. There is absolutely nothing better than groups of matching children! Nothing! (Well, except maybe for girls with bouncy curls.) And I love that you wore your holly crown. I feel like I would feel happier in life nearly always if I were simply wearing some little wreathe or crown of flowers or other at all times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like, "i can't wear a holly crown to church!" And then I was like, "Well...who's going to stop me?" Hahha. It did make me surprisingly happy.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top