Logan Canyon

It seems impolite to say this, but there can't possibly be any cuter baby in the entire world.  ANYWHERE.

On our way home from our family reunion, we stopped at a particularly beautiful campground in the cayon to have a picnic and play in the leaves.  It was Fall in my very favorite phase: earth and sky BOTH covered with leaves.  They were so thick you couldn't see the ground beneath them.  And they were SO yellow!  My very favorite color of yellow---that rich, pure gold.  The boys collected armfuls (armsful?) of them.  After a while they started saying, "I wasn't going to get any more leaves---but I just can't resist!"

I couldn't resist any of it.  The sky, the river, the leaves, the children.  All totally breathtaking.

Pleased with his findings
Shoe off
Yellow carpet
Eeeee!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top