More of Baby Gus

I just have a lot of pictures and every single one seems so precious, I can't bear to leave it out! He's already changed since I took all these. But he's still so tiny and sweet. I think I especially love his little hands. He has really long fingers, and of course he scrapes his face with them, so we try to keep them covered with paws—but at night when he's snuggled up next to me nursing, I free his little hand so I can hold it!
Feeties. Love them.
Dear little thoughtful expressive face. I am always amazed how many expressions they can have even when they are so tiny!

And his hair! His glorious hair! It's so fuzzy after his bath.
Here are those long fingers!
Long toes, too! Like Sam.
With midwife Cathy
Sleepy Burrito.

2 comments

  1. Oh the uncovering of his little hand at night so you can hold it. I always have to unwrap their feet when they are snuggled in nursing at night so I can rub them.

    And all the expressions. Haha! So darling. One of my brothers has joked that babies, within the first month or so, have to make every possible face they might ever need in their future life or the ability to make any ones they did not will be lost. Thus all the wild little faces.

    And his hair really is glorious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love your brother's idea. Just like the phonemes or whatever they are that once you're an adult, you can never quite get in other languages.

      Baby hands and feet. Sigh. Why can't they last forever?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top