Little sunshines

I love our sunny little girlies.  Miss Junie is starting to stand up on things, sort of. She has six teeth. What else? After she nurses in the morning she sits up and then does everything all at once: coughs, sneezes, and burps. It's very efficient. Also, I thought for awhile she'd get real hair sooner than Daisy did, but she seems to have slowed in that department. Too much brain development going on, no doubt.

Miss Daisy is the sweetest little two-year-old you'll ever meet.  I just want to hug her and nibble her all the time ("Doan-eat me!" she often says, when she sees me coming. "What can I do then?" I say. "Dust gib me a NINY tiss," she concedes.)

I unapologetically dress her in daisies (or daisy-flowers, as we call them, for clarity) while I still can. I suppose this might turn her into a black-lipstick-wearing Goth in high school, but what will she do about those bright sparkly eyes?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top