Sunshine girls

 I love Daisy so much in her buttery yellow birthday dress, I could eat her! When I was little there was a children's singing/dancing group that used to ride around on a truck singing perky little songs in the summer parades. Sunshine Generation, they were called, and I was DESPERATE to join the little cherubs so I could wear their uniform: a frilly little orange and yellow dress with several tiers, and a lace petticoat sticking out at the bottom. My mom (wisely) refused my repeated pleadings, which is just as well since there are few things I dislike more than lisping renditions of "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."

Anyway, yellow dresses are still my favorite. And little dottie-dress next to her isn't anything to sneeze at, either!
The fingers and the ear (they go together)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top