Sibling love


Baby Ezekiel (I still haven't settled into what I really like to CALL him yet…none of the nicknames have risen to the top, and as often as not it's "Babykins" or "Little Muffin" or something equally undignified that comes out of my mouth)…is so very, very loved. It goes without saying that his siblings love to hold him and cuddle him. But what surprises me is how often he is soothed and cheered up by being carried around by his siblings! He'll be crying and fussing, and as soon as he's in someone's arms he'll settle down and start gazing around the room like a cute little black-eyed pea.

I really, really love seeing all these sweet little interactions between the older children and "their baby"!
I don't know who loves him most! But…in spite of all these other adorers…I think it still might be ME.

8 comments

  1. How fun to see these adoring faces all together. These are absolutely gorgeous photos--every one. How do you ALWAYS shoot such gorgeous photos? What an happy time you are having with this wee little babykins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I think the photos are mostly due to the niceness of our camera...but thank you! We ARE having a happy time. We miss you guys and can't wait till our Christmas visit!

      Delete
  2. Teddy with Zigs--I die of cuteness. Beautiful baby, beautiful children, beautiful family. I just love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love YOU guys! Glad the universe is in balance again now that we both have 8. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! There is nothing like a new baby...as you know. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh all these loving siblings!! And it is funny how it feels almost like I'm . . . pretending or . . . I don't know . . . it feels a little forced to just GIVE someone a name and just call them that. It always feels weird and like I'm putting on airs somehow when I try to call my babies their name or nickname for the first while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! For the first several weeks I feel almost self-conscious about it, like "I can't just call him that, can I?…it's just something I DECIDED, with no permission or anything!" :) Hahaha.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top