Daisy fields

We took a nice evening walk to see the daisies. Every year when the daisies come out, I get nostalgic about how fast the time goes! Am I going to have three teenage girls in the daisies someday? Surely not. (And will they still even let me take pictures of them then?)
Do these three little girls look at all like these three?
Daisy dear. Don't you just love her name? I still love it every time I think of it.
Juniper Lark. Singing. Of course.

And little Marigoldie.
Little Teddykins always wants to join us on a walk!
Especially when there are ducks to watch! Baby ducks. Little fluffball ducks.
They really do just walk like this sometimes.
I sure love my little sweeties. Stop growing up so fast, please!

3 comments

  1. They're beautiful! And they may not let you take pictures of them as teens, but if they are like my teenage girls, they will take innumerable pictures of themselves. :)

    (How did you keep everyone so clean and tidy on your walk? It is the picturesque cleanness that captures my attention.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! It is funny that you say that about cleanliness, actually, because we did come home with two bloodied knees. Ha! But this place is actually quite close to our house, so I guess we hadn't gotten TOO dirty yet when the pictures were taken! :)

      And it's funny to think of my girls taking innumerable pictures of themselves...but, I admit, not unimaginable! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh truly. Just the most beautiful and whole and good thing. These three girls TOGETHER. You can just sense this eternal thread woven between them. And you the one that allowed them all to come to mortality not alone but together.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top