Life in Quarantine


3 comments

  1. You capture a life of blessed joy in these family-life posts. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your family! In spite of the messes and such, family life is wonderful and you'll be blessed for working so hard all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are a marvel — as a mother and a woman. And I don’t say that in the way that it always FEELS to me when someone says, “You’re amazing.” and I feel I’ve pulled the wool over their eyes OR I feel they are just saying, “I would never do what you do”. I mean it like ... life is full of struggles and uncertainties and battles and mundane and failings ... but ALL THE WHILE this is happening in your home!! Bread being baked, and children taught to index and play the piano, and children taught to crochet, and given picnics, and not only taught the gospel but how to teach the gospel (dear Daisy’s nursery!), and given an EDUCATION, and even given bunnies to be worn. It really is a glorious triumphant life you are playing out. And all the “you’re awesome, I could never do that” might actually be wholly true in your case! I actually DON’T think many in all of the world could accomplish what you are.

    Lastly. My favorite thing in this post, with all its amazing, is still ... Daisy’s tan dress with the white collar.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top