Matching elephants

I like Ky's curly tongue (also, note the milk jug lid that he is holding---a permanent fixture in his hand)

I like this picture; Abe just hugging Honey and ignoring all the elephantine chaos around him



Seems like just a few months ago that Abe and Seb were wearing these matching elephant shirts. *sigh* :)

Sebby and Ky were playing a game where Ky* would put his fingers in his mouth and Seb would pull them out and Ky would put them back in. They found it quite hilarious.


*Do you think we should have spelled it "Chi," as in "Malachi"? But no one would know how to pronounce it.

4 comments

  1. I think everybody would say Chi, like Chia pet. So, Ky is probably best because then people say Ky like Malachi. So I think you did it right. If my opinion means anything.

    And I can't believe how grown up that baby is. He's not a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then people might wonder why you named your child "X" (in Greek). Now, that would make NO sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would break ALL of Philip's rules, right? Hard to spell--hard to pronounce--can't tell it's a name--contains an X--etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're SO stinking cute! Max has (had I guess) that elephant shirt too, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top