Scout + hat

My aunt made a little Scout suit when her oldest son was a baby, and since then, all the babies in the family (including me) have had their pictures taken in it. It's been Malachi's turn for a while now, and I recently realized it was imperative that I get some pictures soon, before he grew out of it.







It still fit just fine, luckily, but because he's such a tiny guy, he's older than my other babies were when they wore it, and it turns out that makes things more difficult. He would NOT leave the hat on. He kept removing it and saying "Hat! Hat!" and holding it out to me triumphantly. He was none too pleased with the neckerchief, either. Still, I got some cute pictures.

3 comments

  1. I loved it, too! I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Our family outfit we have to get pictures in is a bumble bee costume. Yours is much less embarrassing for the babies.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top