Red-letter day(s)!



Friends, we have much to celebrate.

It is National Punctuation Day.  If so inclined, you can bake something in the shape of a punctuation mark and submit a picture of it to win the fabulous prize of "a box of non-edible National Punctuation Day goodies."

My cousin ('s husband, but I claim them both as my relatives) has
an appropriate tribute to punctuation.

It is also Shameless Self-Promotion Month.  (Perhaps you would like to promote yourself on the leaves of a plant?)  Go on!  Show off!  Toot your own horn! (If you'll forgive the expression---not one of my favorites.)  For example, perhaps you had forgotten this?  Or this?

And, you were no doubt already aware that it's Subliminal Communications Month.

Please inform me (subliminally or otherwise) how you choose to mark these festive occasions!

*photo credit here

1 comment

  1. I'll refrain from throwing up for the whole day.


    I make no promises, though.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top