Pinafore

I took these pictures of Daisy a few months ago, when she was 10 months old.  She's wearing a little dress and pinafore that I wore when I was a baby.  My mom made them (don't you love the smocking on the pinafore?).

Then my mom sent me this picture of me, at 13 months:
So I took a few more pictures of Daisy (she is 13 months right now too) for a more accurate comparison.  As I look at them, she really hasn't changed very much from 3 months ago.  I can hardly tell a difference.  But she is awfully cute.  Even cuter than I was, I'm afraid (sorry, Mom).
These are my favorites--Daisy holding her Daddy's finger and looking up at him


4 comments

  1. A few differences I notice:
    -Sliiightly more hair
    -2 more teeth
    -Brighter eyes, if that is possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 more teeth! That's right! Good catch. And I think her eyes really are brighter. Seems farfetched, but, there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is the Queen of All Smocking. I bow to her.

    wf: moses. Go figure

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top