Play

Whenever I have my camera at the playground, I take a million pictures.  It's because I think the ways my kids play are just so funny and cute.  They are such funny little people (but don't let Daisy know I implied she was a person instead of a baby).

So cute!

Seb and Ky were pretending to be backhoes.  They walked all over the whole playground with hook-hands, like this:
while going "oooooh!" "voooooh!" in machine-voices. 

Daisy watched with some interest.

Then Malachi found a spoon or a straw or something, and began using that as his backhoe scoop.

He carried spoonful after spoonful of sand.  The futility of this task did not appear to daunt him.

Rosy cheeks=lots of playing

1 comment

  1. Are these pictures from the volcano park? Let us know the next time you'll be there and we'll try to meet up.

    And your children are darling.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top