Beautiful dress, Act II

Hooray!  We got another chance to use this beautiful blessing dress.
Can you tell which baby is Daisy and which is Juni?  
(Daisy is just under 3 months in this picture; Juni is 3.5 months)

Juniper's blessing day was lovely.  In the evening, after church, we celebrated Daisy's birthday with Grandma, and went outside to take a few family pictures.  Juniper was sober for the first round, but later she became quite delighted with everything and obliged me with some guffaws (I had been wanting guffaws ever since Sam decided they were unseemly while wearing blessing dresses).  And don't let those picturesque-ly clasped hands fool you--she was frantically trying to get them into her mouth so she could gnaw on them!

After taking several pictures of her with this pretty rosebud blanket, I scooped Juni up for bed.  When I returned, I found that Daisy had done this:

Such a happy baby girl!  We love her!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top