Dirty/Clean

I'm not sure if this is indicative of any larger truths or not, but here are two responses Malachi has had, in two days, to interactions with two different substances.

First: soap bubbles

My mom used to do this to her kids. Give them soap bubbles on their high chair tray to play with while she washed the dishes. (I think I remember doing this in my high chair. Is that possible?) I haven't done it a lot with Malachi, but I do occasionally. This is how he reacts:

Mild concern

Dismay

Accusatory sadness ("how could you do this to me?!")

On the other hand, here he is playing in some dirt outside.

Interest


Smugness

Glee

I will let you draw your own conclusions.

1 comment

  1. That is absolutely hilarious! How perfect that you got it on camera.

    now i'm hoping over to light 'n leaves to enlightened.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top