Good ideas

Have you seen these?

Every so often one of us (usually Sam) comes up with some great idea. (Coincidentally, most of the ideas are born between the hours of 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.)

One is a plexiglass hamster ball for our children (padded outside and in). I'm sure you can imagine the usefulness of such an item.

Another good idea Sam came up with is, well first let me explain: we have a measuring spoon that is made of plastic and it pops out to be 1 T. on one side and 1/2 T. on the other side, like this:


Which is itself a pretty cool idea, but then Sam's idea is to make a pregnancy/nursing bra like that, so you wouldn't have to buy new ones as you, ahem, fluctuate in size; so you just pop! C-cup, pop! B-cup. Brilliant, right?

We have other good ideas too. Lots of them. How about our idea for a "straight-talking Jesus" version of the Bible? I won't demonstrate what I mean so you won't think I'm being sacreligious, but trust me, the world needs our genius in this area as in so many others. It's a darn shame neither of us has access to a marketing company right now, but just you wait, someday all these ideas will come to their deserved fruition.

So? What about you? Any good ideas?

5 comments

  1. the bra idea is oh so practical (unfortunately for us ladies) I like it. I'd buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand to hear some "straight-talking Jesus" next time I see you in person.

    I told my brother that his idea for Kevlar oven mitts would never fly. A month later we saw an advertisement on TV for that very thing. Now, everyone in my family has a pair.

    Word verification: disco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I would buy an adjustable nursing bra.
    Weston always has ideas for gadgets that would make life easier, and then he gets frustrated when he sees them placed on the market by someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be terrified of that . . . um . . . undergarment. And I'm with Melissa - next time I see you in person. I have to admit that I NEVER have clever ideas. Just, if you ever manufacture them, please don't charge 19.99 plus shipping and handling? PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should read "God is Good, Man" (I think that's the title). It's the bible translated into regular English by a guy whittling away time in prison

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top