He thinks he is a person.

But he's too little to be a person! Isn't he?

4 comments

  1. way too little, what's he thinking!?!
    He's very precocious, isn't he? I'm sure it's tough with those big smart older brothers being so cool and capable--he wants to do all the cool stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. It's how we all feel, but you're the only one I know who can express it without seeming annoying or lame-mom.
    Exactly! He's too little, but he doesn't even KNOW IT!
    And, he's really cute. You know it. I know it. We ALL know it. Reditable knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I'm telling you, I have such a sweet spot for your little Ky. But after seeing him today . . . wow, he is growing up. He somehow manages to be a very, very short little boy instead of a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top