Funny

  • We had a jug of milk on the table that was about 3/4ths full. Sebby asked, "What is a gallon?" I pointed to the jug and said, "This much is a gallon." Then Abe interjected---"That's more like a 'gibbous gallon,' don't you think?"

  • Sebby words: "iceburgers" for "icebergs" and "hand appetizer" for "hand sanitizer" (both food-related . . . hmmm . . . coincidence?)

  • Malachi was saying, "kock! kock!" for "clock." Sebby told me, "Mommy, he says it just the right way, except he forgets to say the 'w'!"

1 comment

  1. Gibbous gallon is my favorite. I suppose there is no concrete reason to not use those descriptors for other objects besides the moon. BTW, we went to the Griffith Observatory (and the building is free) last week. We should do that next time you come; I think everyone would really like it. It's in the same big wilderness area as the LA zoo, and also near Forest Lawn.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top