Backyard flowers

Our backyard is just about done, and it's looking really nice. Everything is still kind of new and puny-looking, of course, but it improves upon closer look:






Herb garden---everything is still pretty small, but growing. My lettuce garden is in another raised bed like this. Tomatoes, zucchini, squash, onions, and peppers are in our plot at the community garden down the street.

And I'm excited to see how everything looks next year as the plants start spreading and getting bigger.

Lilies of the valley---coming along. We hope they'll spread over this whole area eventually, as my mom's have at her house.

These are from Mom's yard. SO pretty.


And lastly, these. Not from the yard (although I do have a yellow rosebush), but so beautiful!

3 comments

  1. It's so inspiring! You guys are so good at seeing a project from start to finish. Really, I love all the flowers, especially the lilies! I lOVE LILIES!
    Lovely.
    Dimpstin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love how it's all turning out. If only someday I can be as cool as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers totally brightened my day! I love what you guys have done. What a beautiful, welcoming yard!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top