Tiny blankets

Lately I've had the happy situation of having lots of friends having babies, which means lots of my favorite kind of crocheting projects! I made these bubble blankets for my new little twin nephews:
(Super-easy free pattern here; I love it!)

My children loved these blankets SO much that they all begged for one of their own. Maybe that will happen someday . . . but for now I told them they could each choose some colors and I'd make a blanket for one of their stuffed animals. They have SO many animals they love that it turned into more than one each, but since they were so tiny I didn't mind. :)
I like these little twins
I am now working on a blanket for myself, which I've never done before, and it will probably take me eons. (Actual person-sized blankets are so BIG!)

4 comments

  1. Darling. You're a good mom. My kids would love this. It is rather a tragedy that this is the very kind of thing my girls would most love in the world, and I haven't an ounce of talent or know-how in the department of . . . sewing, crocheting, etc. I actually had to have my 12 year old Daisy sew a button on MY shirt the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of blankets! :) I love them all. It makes me so happy when my kids actually want something I can make, but it can get a bit overwhelming too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors put together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM!!! That yellow one for your nephew contains the absolute perfect colors. I also loved the tiny blue and green one. So perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top