Some last Fall days

Another warm day in the canyon with the girls and Teddy. The children found a little tree "fort" and played Family, and I played with them. So fun.

Semi-picnic. Just whatever crackers and cheese sorts of things we could scrounge up.
The girls posed for a re-take of this picture, which hangs on our wall at home
This was the little house we played in.
Hammocks! We put them up all by ourselves, which doesn't seem impressive as these are just about the easiest hammocks TO put up. But we hadn't done it before. So we were proud.
Tiny acorn!
There's my reading chair. Ideally situated.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these firepit people. Eat them?
We sure love this spot--especially on a beautiful Fall day. I'm already feeling quite nostalgic for it as I look at out at the snow!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top