Pictures of Sebboo











When we were taking Abe's picture, Sebby kept coming over and saying "I want my picture taken too!" Proof that anything an older sibling does, the younger will want to do it too---especially since that was coming from the boy who often says when I comb his hair, "But I don't want to be handsome!"
(All the hands up on his neck and face were not directed by us trying to make him look like a male model, but just because he wiggles around a lot, which includes waving his arms around. I didn't include all the pictures of him covering up his eyes, lifting up his shirt, etc.)




1 comment

  1. We took pictures of Asher for his birthday, and Lincoln was also feeling left out. So, I snapped some pictures of him, too. Sadly, while he has a fabulous smile, contorts his face into the most frightening grimace when you TELL him to smile. poor kid. let's hope he grows out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top