Burn, baby, burn. Disco inferno!

Here are a few pictures of Sebby that I haven't found a place for.

That boy. He is one-of-a-kind. I am not sure what he is doing above. Disco dancing, it appears, but I think it was probably a windmill of some sort. I like how serious he is about it (whatever it is).

Big fwuffballs. Yes, yes, I am going to get him a bag of them for Christmas. Maybe even colored ones. The question is do I give them to him myself or let Santa take the credit?


This is the look he gives me when I am trying to tell him something. I'll be scolding him for something, giving him a talking-to, and suddenly I'll look at him and notice that he is making all sorts of weird facial expressions at me. (And not listening to a word. Naturally.) The most common one is this, sort of a fake grin combined with squinty eyes and raised eyebrows. The trouble is that he looks so funny and cute that I often lose my train of thought, or laugh (spoiling the effect of my lecture). Here, I was telling him, "Get your tricycle Sebby, it's time to go." But he just kept looking at me like this. So I took his picture instead.


(And one more---of Ky-guy---just too cute not to post.)

2 comments

  1. Funny, that's not the face I get. Usually, he's tilting his head back, squinting, and sticking his tongue out when I want him to listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie just covers her ears and yells, "Arrrggghhh! I'm tired of hearing this!" whenever I try to reprimand her. Your kids are really, really cute. And sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top