Christmas



I made the boys these shirts with their favorite animals on them.  Sam helped design the animals, and I cut out fabric scraps and appliqued them on little T-shirts.  I was pleased with how cute they turned out.


Nativity--other wise man and/or angel absent due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e., Seb's utter refusal to participate) :)


Sebby with Brownie 1 and Brownie 2

In Sebby's stocking, Santa put another monkey just like his old one.  Since we don't really encourage our kids to ask for something from Santa ("He knows what you need better than you do!") I was pleased to hear Seb say, shortly before seeing his stocking, "I just WISH Santa would bring me another Brownie JUST LIKE BROWNIE!"  (The best part of that story is that his Grandma happened to give Seb another monkey---very similar, but bigger, immediately named Brownie 3 but now nicknamed "Bob Monkey" for some reason---and when we were talking today about things we would wish for, Seb said, "I wish I could have another monkey which I would name Brownie 4.")

4 comments

  1. What you can't see in the nativity image, but makes my wry smile more understandable, is that Daisy was SCREAMING through all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shirts are adorable, as are all of you who participated in the nativity. :) I can't get Max to do stuff like that either.
    And sebby's on his way to being like max with 20 billion mama fishes. Just watch out, you'll have so many monkeys soon they'll push him out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you ever do happen to find the original Brownie again, he suddenly would have Brownie 4.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top