Four more "gingerbread bears"

We couldn't find any packaged gingerbread men this year (and I didn't think homemade ones would keep all month) so this year we had "gingerbread bears" on our advent calendar.  Note that on the last day before Christmas, EACH boy will get a bear. :)






Also, don't be alarmed, but Daisy is a bunny.  A very cute one.


Abraham had his first-grade Christmas program.  As you can see from the pictures, when one hauls three other wiggly kids to a program, one doesn't wish to sit in the front where one can see (and be seen).  But it was a nice program---his class sang AND DANCED, which I thought was ambitious of his teacher, but it paid off---they did a great job.


1 million cake platters I made for my 1 million sisters-in-law.  Fun.  I love having Christmas projects to work on!


A cute, snuggly family in their cute, snuggly pajamas

5 comments

  1. 1. I love advent calendars. I have fond memories of the one my mom made for us kids.

    2. That picture of Daisy peeking out is perfect.

    3. The cake platters look awesome. Expect further questioning from me. I might need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so idyllic! I still can't get over those bunny ears . . . aahsuum! (I'm mimicking an ad campaign for a master planned community in Vegas -- I guess the misspelling is cool?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute! Loving those cake stands. I keep seeing your Mom everywhere, has she told you? I hope she's said hi to you from me, that's what I asked her to do. She's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those platters are such a great idea! Did you use super glue?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top