A real looker


I like these pictures because they capture the bright, eager, interested look Daisy always has when you talk to her or play with her.  She smiles and laughs occasionally, but she never dissolves in guffaws the way the boys would when we'd tickle and nibble them as babies.  Instead she just looks at you alertly, like this:



The picture on the left was taken four months ago, in September, and the one on the right is from today.  Although she has gotten more sturdy and more awake and more purposeful and so forth, her appearance really hasn't changed very much, has it?  She is still tiny, she still has those bright little eyes, and she is still quite bald.  And she still loves her Daddy.

(Here she is about 20 minutes after she was born.  Same penetrating look [slightly sleepier].)



3 comments

  1. she is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her and hug her. Even though I know right now that would just terrify her. Good thing I'm not around--I wouldn't be able to control myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and bight eyed! she looks like she is so happy! she is just beauiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She is absolutely gorgeous! Good thing she has 3 older brothers to keep the boys in line!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top