Highly suspicious

Daisy in an unguarded moment

Daisy reminds me a lot of Sebastian as a baby.  She has her own little expressions and mannerisms too, but like Sebby, a lot of the time she seems to find our goings-on slightly alarming.  She gets this alert but suspicious expression on her face, like she thinks we might suddenly cross the line from interesting to unacceptable.  She gives us the feeling she might possibly tolerate what we're doing, but she's not going to approve of it.

Seb

Daisy

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that picture of Sebby is unbelievable! He really didn't trust you did he? Daisy looks a little more trusting, but still unsure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I mean I'm sure he _did_ trust you when it came down to it, but he certainly wasn't going to just let you think he did automatically!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had better tow the line! I'm glad little Daisy is keeping a watchful eye ;) I just received another Thomas Sowell book: Inside American Education. 59 cents on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn! I haven't had much internet time recently so was behind on reading blogs but I enjoyed catching up with your cute kids tonight. I can't believe how grown-up Malachi is! Daisy is a darling!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top