Pretty Daisy

This tiny girl is so petite and pretty.  She is even getting some of what one might (generously) call "hair."

Biting some guy's feet

I love her bright eyes!

On a related note, Sam and I made silhouettes of our kids for our Mother's Day cards this year.  I realize silhouettes are kind of trendy right now, and you may debate their merits elsewhere, but what I wish to point out is that first I made Daisy's head too round:
Something about it looked wrong to me, so I looked more carefully at the photo I'd taken, and noticed that her head, in fact, has a dip in it. 
Ah, much better! :)
Here are the other little darlings.  So sweet!

5 comments

  1. I'm all for a trend if it has merit.
    These look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is so pretty and petite! I've not done a lot with blogs lately but I would still check in time to time. I always think your children look so adorable, and that you live in a beautiful place. I just don't always leave comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I guess I haven't noticed that trend . . . but I love it! You have them to a T! (tea? I've never quite understood that phrase.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! And I concur with the pretty and petite comment . . . Daisy's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really cute, and I think you did a really good job capturing them. I can even tell who is who.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top