Springtime (miscellaneous)

The tulips (various varieties) are still looking gorgeous around here.  Once the daffodils all die out, I console myself by looking at tulips.  And once the tulips die out, it's truly Spring, and I don't have to console myself with anything! :)

Here are a few more pictures I've been meaning to post, with no particular coherence:
Daisy being "peek-a-boo"ed at.  She is always willing to laugh at her brothers (she really makes me work for a laugh, but gives them out freely to the boys)

Two squished children and one possessive one.  This is the "nurturing instinct" coming out in Sebby, right?

Goofy laugh

Noticing something above.  An airplane?

Blue, brown, blue

Daisy may be tiny, but this two-child lift still requires a combination of superior strength and superb balance from the carrier

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top