The two big boys

These big boys are busy with their own ideas and their own agendas (agendi?) a lot of the time, so I don't get to post about them very often. But I'm so glad I have them. They're both great babysitters (life-changing), they're good singers and pianists and artists and scholars, and they're a delight to have around!
They had their Christmas Choir concerts last week, and they sang so beautifully. I LOVE listening to them. I cried my way through the concerts, thinking about Christmas and Jesus Christ and angels and how much I love my boys and how big they are getting. It all goes together. I am so blessed.
Seb catches sight of me
Here's Abe at the football game we went to together in November. He's a good fan just like Sam is. He cheers and has faith and never criticizes. Except for the officiating, of course. :)
Abe also loves the bunny Nutmeg quite a lot. He can often be found snuggling him. 
Seb made these watercolor paintings for everyone in the family recently. I love the things he draws and paints. I think the penguin picture, especially, is a perfect likeness!
He also made this cute snowman the other day. I don't know if I've ever managed to make a snowman that good!
Seb is also the king of making "rides" for his little siblings to go on. I often can't bear to watch! But they certainly produce shrieks of joy and delight!
Along with a few concerned looks.
I'm so glad Abe and Seb came first and introduced me to the joys of boys! I don't know what we would do without them!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top