Christmas

 I now present a few images from the Christmas festivities.  There was much feasting and furriness (due to cuddly children in soft new pajamas; why can't they ever STAY that furry?).
 Abe created the place settings for our Christmas Eve dinner.  Negative-space Christmas trees for the forks to go into, and the resulting cut-outs placed on the plate.  Efficient and elegant use of resources.

 I like their matching sideways expressions.  They're making monkey noises, if you must know.

 In fact they're very strange playmates (or shall I make use of the excellent phrase "strange bedfellows"?) at times, these two.  But funny, always funny.

I made these sock animals for the kids this year.  One of my friends taught me how, and it was great fun.  I really liked figuring out how to make the different animals (original pattern was for a bunny) look like they were supposed to.  And the furry socks hide all my messy stitchery.  Stitch-witchery.



Christmas Eve "Elf Olympics."  Great concentration being exercised here.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top