Bo-dee

As Malachi explained ad infinitum to anyone who asked him, he sometimes dressed up like a monkey, but for "the actual Halloween" he was going to be a "Bo-dee."  Almost no one understood what he was saying when he said it (which seems odd; bo-dee-->birdie doesn't seem that difficult of a leap to me. But then, I do have the gift of interpretation of baby tongues.)  Luckily Ky has a grandma who can transform all these high-flying (ha ha) costume dreams into reality.  I did some quick searching online to find bo-dee inspiration, and my Mom eventually came up with the cutest birdie costume ever.  Ky looked just like his stuffed Birdie, and since he is always pretending to be a birdie anyway, he was finally dressed appropriately for the part.

We had to add a "peek", of course, though he didn't wear that all the time

Waiting to be petted

I love this birdie-boy!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top