Bunny Mama and Bunny Baby

Marigold is the right size for this bunny suit. And she's SO cute in it! You know how I am about bunnies.


So many pictures! I just can't restrain myself.

Then to make matters worse, Daisy wore MY BUNNY SUIT my mom made me when I was her age. I wore this bunny suit _everywhere_. Daisy is adorable in it.

So then there were two bunnies, and Daisy insisted on carrying "her baby" around everywhere.

Sometimes to the baby's slight dismay.

I suppose now that I've come this far I might as well show the rest of the furry family. The two pandas made a double-repeat appearance (with different people inside 'em).

This monkey wanted to have his own baby, too.

This elephant made his flexible trunk.

And here they all are together!

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top