Malachi got baptized!

I remember how surprised I felt when Abraham was old enough to be baptized, and then again with Sebastian. I couldn't believe how fast the time had passed and that I had eight-year-olds! But oddly, I didn't feel like that with Malachi. It just seemed like time…HIGH time, even…for him to be eight! And what a good, sweet, kind, smart eight-year-old he is. We had so much fun celebrating him and this important milestone in his life!

His grandparents, some cousins, and his best friend Natalie and her family, all came to the baptism and to our house for pancakes and waffles afterwards. It was a wonderful day!
Blurry, blast it all. But still cute!
Here we all are.
Afterwards that same day, we got to go to Malachi's cousin Evelyn's baptism too! 
Goldie looked extra cute in her Sunday coat, so I kept taking pictures of her.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top