Foilage, Baggage, Baggage

Some miscellaneous items:

This was the week before Halloween---we had a picnic at a park nearly every day that week, and now I'm so glad we did---since the lovely warm Fall days now seem to have come to an end :(

After providing me with such helpful advice, were you dying to see my new purse? Here it is. Isn't it cheery? I love it. (Got it at Shopko--thanks, Chelsea. And everyone else.)


I like this. Aren't they cute, snuggly puppy-bundles? And I don't even like dogs. [Except for Beth's Dad's dog Snickers. Who I only like because of her excellent training. "Did she do it?" You MUST read the story, here.]

2 comments

  1. Cute new purse. You did a fine job of picking that out.


    I think my word verification is weirdly appropriate:

    wearkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purse, pretty trees, cute puppies, dog makes me nervous. It's those pit-bull-esque wide-set eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top