Froggy costume

Do all you moms of girls keep up with the blog Grosgrain? You ought to. It's a lady who designs dresses for her little girl and then gives them away every couple weeks, and they are SO CUTE. She had a Marie Antoinette-style dress a few weeks ago that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Anyway, I love just looking at the darling ideas she has, and wishing I had someone who could wear them (or that I could myself!).

This week she had a little tree frog costume (finally something my boys could wear!) that is just incredible. You can check out her blog for more pictures. It makes me wish I could be a fashion designer (but who doesn't?).

Here's the link if you want to win the cute froggy. Tropical Tree Frog Costume GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top