A monkey in every pot

More things I'm thankful for . . . (in neither any particular order nor particularly parallel structure):
Sam starting a conversation today with "How much do you know about polarization?"
Seb sweats when he sleeps. His pillow is usually wet when he wakes up. I like it because he gets all rosy-cheeked and sleepy and warm-looking.
Ky covers his mouth when he coughs. I don't know why; I think the other boys taught him to. It's SO cute.
Beth's bread recipe. I made rolls with it yesterday. Yum!
The other night we were going to bed late and Sam said, "I want to cuddle with that baby!" So we woke Malachi up and put him in our bed and cuddled with him. (It was short-lived. He gets squirmy when he's awake.)
Pad Thai
Sebby loves his monkey SO MUCH and it makes me happy
Disposable fountain pens
Abe yelling out "I love you!" as he runs into kindergarten. I wonder how long that can last? :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top