Disneyland

We're back from our quick trip to California, where we stayed with my brother Philip and his wife Allison. Here are some pictures from our time at Disneyland:

Lovely weather---we were so lucky!



Everyone liked the teacups (even Ky) and seemed to be just as happy with acting like we were spinning fast ("Wheeee! Woohoo! Wow, we're going so fast!") as actually spinning fast. I think we rode on these 5 or 6 times. (The lines were all so short; it was great.)


Rockets---Abe was the one that worked the controls (he wanted me to write that)

Who is this monkey? Sam took this picture and I don't know. Is it a monkey from the Jungle Book?


the Carousel---another ride we went on multiple times

Ky enjoyed himself in spite of spending a lot of time in the stroller




I didn't remember what Disneyland looks like at night. It was really pretty:



They cancelled the fireworks because of "winds at higher elevations," so we were sad about that. But we loved being there at night anyway.

THE END

3 comments

  1. I think that's the monkey from the Lion King.
    Isn't Disneyland fun? We had so much fun when we took Max last summer. Seems like preschool aged kids are a perfect age for it--although older kids love it to--we always did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it is Rafiki (don't know anything abbout the spelling) from the Lion King "Correction, I know you father"
    Thanks for the fun pictures, I always enjoy hearing stories about the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you didn't take me!!!! I'm so jealous and happy for you guys. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top