To the sky!

Do you know my friend Rachael? Or is it Rachel? Or Racheal? Or Rachelle? (No one really knows the answer---it's part of her charm!)

Just look at her! She is delightful.

She is a Who.

She is a proficient angklung-ist. (Above you see her brother. But she is even better.)

She can Riverdance like Nobody's Business.

Her personal hygiene is impeccable!

She is currently trying to populate the earth with boys. If she did not live clear up in the dang Arctic Circle, you could meet her in person. But fortunately, she has a lovely blog. It is here: boysandwich.blogspot.com. [Warning: Do not go there looking for sandwich recipes. She doesn't have ANY.]

3 comments

  1. I believe I met the two of you at the same time in high school and I thought you were twin sisters. I was disappointed to find that you were not. Very disappointed.

    I haven't gotten over it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You silly old thing! What an honor to have my very own entry on your blog! I better brush up on my riverdance before any of you Americanos comes up to the hinterland here in Canada! I've never had a true cavity though, thanks to the extensive flossing (or rather probably due to fluoride in the water)and my anklung skills have never been better. Just ask Teresa--she inherited the entire set from my parents! I thank you...I am honored for the notice of one such as you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Rachael's blog--I'm glad to see she's doing so well. And Rachael & Marilyn & Beth--thank you than you thank you for letting me crash your friendship when I went to BYU--I had such a fun time with you guys! I still think of "Anne of Somewhere" whenever I watch "Anne of Green Gables."

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top