Fwee at last!






Yes, Sebby turns three today! You might surmise from this series of pictures that he has gotten happier as he's gotten older. This might be true. However, I do have smiling pictures from previous birthdays, but the ones I chose just captured his suspicious expression so well that I couldn't resist.

He did say to me today, unprovoked by anything, "I love everything, Mommy! Even when it's nighttime, I still love everything!" I said I was glad he did, and what kinds of things did he love? He said, "Well, cars, and lifejackets, and everything!"

We love our little monkey-boy.

P.S. I saw a lady at church with a nice new monkey like Sebby's monkey in her baby's carseat. I turned around and held up Sebby's well-loved (floppy and dirty and ragged) monkey and said (in a voice of doom), "This is what you have to look forward to in a couple years." She seemed somewhat alarmed.

1 comment

  1. Happy B-day to Seb! What a cute little guy he is--I need him to come play with Jacob sometime. Tell him Jacob will wear his red shirt with the car on it from the bottom picture--he has the same one. You're training your kids well, by the way, with the washing machine for a present. That's very good thinking . . . *fingers drumming together*

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top