Zoo

We went the zoo today, where we saw . . . lots of sprinklers! Hooray!


The only thing that could really grab Sebby's full attention, besides the sprinklers of course, was the monkeys. He kept saying "A monkey for me! A monkey for me!" He had a happy grin on his face all the time we watched them.


Malachi is still sick and sad. He feels limp when you hold him, like a soft, floppy noodle. But he occasionally kind of perked up and looked around when there were lots of people around. He likes looking at people.


It was Teddy Bear Picnic day at the zoo. Lots of people had their bears. (We didn't know about the teddy bear day, but Abe and Seb just happened to have their bears with them anyway. Bear and monkey, that is.) We brought our own picnic. That is a lemon bar (Sebby says "yemin bar") in the box. The last one, unfortunately.



Obligatory monkey-arm pictures (Happy Abey, Suspicious Seb, and Sad Malachi)



This carousel is a new addition to the zoo, since I've been there anyway. It was fun. I love carousels with all different kinds of animals on them.

3 comments

  1. what a cool carousel! I love all the different animals.
    Poor little one, I hope he feels better soon. Your boys are SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things your boys find entertaining. Sprinklers. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so gorgeous in the carousel picture. Can you make me look that hot? (hair or makeup or something?)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top