End of summer

Most of the kids have gone back to school now, but since Abe's in kindergarten he doesn't start till next week. So we're enjoying the empty pool, the grassy parks, and these perfect late-summer days (and feeling a bit sad about the end of the no-kids-in-school era).
Floating

Boys and Flowers

Birdhouse on top of a pole. This pole has been sitting unadorned in a nearby park for several months, and we've been very curious as to its purpose. We're glad this great birdhouse finally appeared!


Our garden. Looking leafy and good, isn't it? We're eating so many good garden meals!


Rolling down a hill. Remind me why I used to love doing this? Seems like you can never get yourself going in a straight line. And Seb's method was worse: run frontwards down the hill at top speed until he tripped and tumbled headfirst the rest of the way. He seemed to enjoy it, though.

2 comments

  1. I love rolling down the grass! But then my arms are itchy the rest of the night. Lydia invited me to join her in a good tumble the other evening, but with the sad state of my stomach, I had to pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the SAD state of those cuffs! No-no-no. I can hardly bring myself to look upon 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top