Humor


1. In the car today Abe said suddenly, "Why did the six have a birthday?"
"Why?" I said.
"Because he was sick years old!" said Abe.

"Sick, like he WAS sick with a cough!" added Sebby helpfully.

A few minutes later Abe said, "Oh!  Wait!  It should be 'Why did the GERM have a birthday?'!"

Which really, when you think about it, IS an improvement. 


2. Malachi said, "Do you know what a bucket truck does, Mommy?  It doesn't pick you up and dump you out.  It just picks you up and then puts you down SO NICELY."

1 comment

  1. Sorry to contact you like this. . .
    I don't have your email.

    I want to start cloth diapering and Nancy told me that you used them.

    Any info/suggestions/preferences you could give me would be appreciated.

    I have been researching cloth diapers on the internet and it is actually a quite complex matter. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!

    Sandi
    sandi_1978@yahoo.com

    p.s. Abe's joke made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top