Hopper

After Easter this year I realized I hadn't taken even one picture of the day.  Probably because it was cold and snowy and we hunted for eggs inside.  But, I was sorry not to have had the bunny ears out, and when I mentioned that, Abe got them out for me.  The boys have been wearing them around the house.  Malachi is SO CUTE in his ears---he has a funny skip-run that he does while calling out merrily, "Op! Op! Oppity-op!"


And one more Ky picture.  Sorry for the poor quality/blurriness, but I just love his expression and his blue eyes!

2 comments

  1. That is such a good Oliver Twist face Ky is making--"Please sir, I want some more!" He is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love bunny ears here! (Yellow bunny ears? I should show those to Philip.)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top