The others (not a LOST reference)

I would just like to point out that the most prominent characteristic of a Daisy is what?  Aptly, its bright little eye.  In fact the word "daisy" comes from "Day's eye"---referring to the sun.  Compare this:

Now then.  Lest you think the other children were forgotten in the picture-taking, let me reassure you:
We were telling him to look at the camera.  And he was trying; really trying.  But an airplane was flying by and he could . . . not . . . tear his eyes away!


4 comments

  1. You live in such a beautiful place that it seems unfair that you should have such beautiful children, too.
    Whenever I see great pictures of people's kids I try to console myself by saying it's only because they have a phat camera. *sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures, Marilyn. Especially Ki looking at the airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful children, wow! I think your baby girl is going to have some protective brothers :)

    Thanks for the lemon suggestion with the oat bars. I'm definitely going to have to try that!

    xxMK
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please explain to me how you manage to have children with clean faces, in clean clothes, ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Have you secretly been practicing witchcraft all along?

    Myself, I just tell people that Max's ever-present chocolate mustache is part of his charm.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top