You knew this was coming

Yes, the daisies are out, and our little flower is just as sweet and fresh and beautiful as her namesakes.  You won't believe me when I say I DID try to be selective in which pictures to post.  I just can't get enough of her.

Headband-vanquisher triumphant!

There was a headband, but I don't know why I thought it was a good idea.  Of COURSE she wouldn't leave it on for more than an instant (except in that second picture, when she was distracted by an oncoming lawn-whacker.  Or weed-weasel, or whatever it is).  So we finally gave up on it.

"Too many daisies!", I imagine she's thinking here.

5 comments

  1. While there were literally, actually billions of pictures of Daisy in this post, I think it helped us all (literally millions of readers here) to get a better glimpse of her personality.
    So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough photos of Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! I love that one of her alone in the grass--like the best daisy out there. Also the close ups are amazing. Such brilliant blue eyes!
    deddartr--that's a fun one to type

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you so glad you have a girl? Once again, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe that you were being selective. As the proud owner of 109 ballet recital photos I know how tricky this can be. Ah Nielsons, I just want to drive up and spend every day with you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top