Baby fish

There is something so adorable about a baby in a swimming suit, I must say.  This sweet little turquoise one fits much better than it did last year, don't you think?:


And she's equally delightful (if a bit pensive) in yellow. 

She didn't care for the expanse of swimming pool water at first (she really has never had much love for her baths, either).  But sometime after the first hour of clinging to me, biting my shoulder, and climbing up my arm, she discovered that she could kick her feet and flap her arms and splash.  And then she LOVED it.  Since then, she can hardly wait to get in the water.

Not pleased about getting out to go home---not even when wrapped in her pink bunny towel!

1 comment

  1. You make the cutest kids. Period.

    Also, she has a PINK BUNNY TOWEL?! I could not be more pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top